Bus Tour of the Region with Mayor Paul McVeigh
1st October 2017
– Bus will leave at 2.05pm, Convention Venue
– Visiting Cotton Warehouse,
– Farm Tour
– Stop Over at Historical Jimbour House
– There will be 49 seats (50 with the Mayor).
– Complementary afternoon tea at Pips and Cherries Bell.
– Bus should be back at Convention Venue by 6pm at the latest.
– RSVP – Close Wednesday, 27th September at 5pm.
– Firsts in get to go on the free bus tour.
Friday 29th September 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Free Dance Lessons at the Dalby Lion Den, 11 North Street
Get a perfect dance routine for Saturday Night, or just come along and have fun.
Booking via REGISTRATION SITE
Dalby Visitor Information Centre www.ourwesterndowns.com
www.jimbour.com Jondaryan Woolshed , Miles Historic Village,
Pioneer Park Museum Dalby
Historic Homestead in Cecil Plains “follow the Ludwig Leichardt expedition trail”. 40 km south of Dalby. Historic Station Cemetery.
Fossicking in Chinchilla
Many more interesting places to visit.
Restaurants and cafes with good food and friendly country hospitality will tantalise your taste buds.